For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
- FunctionMay regulate transport of alpha4-beta2 neuronal acetylcholine receptor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRELD family.
Contains 2 EGF-like domains.
Contains 2 FU (furin-like) repeats.
- Developmental stageExpressed in all fetal tissues tested.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- CREL2_HUMAN antibody
- CRELD 2 antibody
- CRELD2 antibody
Anti-CRELD2 antibody - C-terminal images
Western blot - CRELD2 antibody (ab95294)
Anti-CRELD2 antibody - C-terminal (ab95294) at 1/100 dilution (TTBS ((Tween-Tris Buffered Saline: 0.1% Tween-20 in 100 mM Tris-CL [pH 7.5], 0.9% NaCl))/1% NFDM (nonfat dried milk)) + 293 cell lysate at 35 µg with NFDM freshly made in TTBS at 10 %
Enzyme-linked secondary antibody (typically horseradish peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase) in TTBS/1% NFDM for 30 min. at room temperature
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
References for Anti-CRELD2 antibody - C-terminal (ab95294)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"