For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionThis is a receptor for corticotropin releasing factor. Shows high-affinity CRF binding. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the cerebellum, pituitary, cerebral cortex and olfactory lobe.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
modificationsC-terminal Ser or Thr residues may be phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Corticotropin releasing factor type 1 receptor antibody
- corticotropin releasing hormone receptor 1 antibody
- Corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1 antibody
Anti-CRF1 antibody images
References for Anti-CRF1 antibody (ab125509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"