For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionCould play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CR antibody
- CRGF antibody
- Cripto 1 antibody
Anti-Cripto1 antibody - Azide free images
Western blot - Cripto antibody (ab37791)
References for Anti-Cripto1 antibody - Azide free (ab37791)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"