For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numbermAbcam60626
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa using a Cripto1 Recombinant Protein (predicted molecular weight: 16-20 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCould play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CR antibody
- CRGF antibody
- Cripto 1 antibody
Anti-Cripto1 antibody [mAbcam60626] images
Western blot - Cripto1 antibody (ab60626)
Anti-Cripto1 antibody [mAbcam60626] (ab60626) at 10 µg/ml + Cripto1 Recombinant Protein at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 16-20 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Cripto1 antibody [mAbcam60626] (ab60626)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"