For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay regulate some ion channels' activity and therebye regulate calcium fluxes during sperm capacitation.
- Tissue specificityTestis and epididymis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRISP family.
Contains 1 SCP domain.
Contains 1 ShKT domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 36 antibody
- CRIS2_HUMAN antibody
- CRISP 2 antibody
Anti-CRISP2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CRISP2 antibody (ab117442)
ab117442, at 5 µg/ml, staining CRISP2 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-CRISP2 antibody (ab117442)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"