For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CrkL antibody
See all CrkL primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CrkL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC, ELISA, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
KIFDPQNPDENE , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 292-303 of Human CrkL
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 3.8 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay mediate the transduction of intracellular signals.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRK family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
Information by UniProt
- Crk L antibody
- Crk like protein antibody
- Crk-like protein antibody
Anti-CrkL antibody images
Western blot - CrkL antibody (ab1302)
Anti-CrkL antibody (ab1302) at 0.01 µg/ml + K562 lysate (35µg protein in RIPA buffer).
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-CrkL antibody (ab1302)
ab1302 (3.8µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Thymus. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
References for Anti-CrkL antibody (ab1302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"