For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible phosphatidyl group transfer from one phosphatidylglycerol molecule to another to form cardiolipin (CL) (diphosphatidylglycerol) and glycerol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in tissues such as heart, skeletal muscle and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDP-alcohol phosphatidyltransferase class-I family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 0610009I22Rik antibody
- 4930557M15Rik antibody
- 5730490M08 antibody
Anti-CRLS1 antibody images
References for Anti-CRLS1 antibody (ab105782)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"