For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionNecessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, invasive growth and cell migration.
- Tissue specificityBrain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Associated with centrosomes and the mitotic spindle during metaphase.
Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 1 antibody
- CRMP 1 antibody
- CRMP-1 antibody
Anti-CRMP1 antibody images
Western blot - CRMP1 antibody (ab62560)
Lane 1 : Anti-CRMP1 antibody (ab62560) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CRMP1 antibody (ab62560) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-CRMP1 antibody (ab62560) at 4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 62 kDa,68 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-CRMP1 antibody(ab62560)
Immunofluorescence of CRMP1 in Human Brain cells using ab62560 at 20 ug/ml.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CRMP1 antibody (ab62560)
ab62560, at 10µg/ml, staining CRMP1 in human brain tissue by immunohistochemistry using paraffin-embedded tissue.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"