For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Add 200 ul sterile distilled water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionNecessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, neuronal growth cone collapse and cell migration.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Also strongly expressed in fetal brain and spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-522 by DYRK2 promotes subsequent phosphorylation on Thr-509, Thr-514 and Ser-518 by GSK3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > growth cone. Colocalizes with synaptic vesicle protein 2 in the central region of the growth cone.
Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 long antibody
- CRMP 4 antibody
Anti-CRMP4 antibody images
Western blot - CRMP4 antibody (ab101009)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CRMP4 antibody (ab101009)
ab101009, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CRMP4 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human fetal skeletal muscle. The image shows cytoplasmic staining of the antibody.
References for Anti-CRMP4 antibody (ab101009)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen SL et al. Targeting CRMP-4 by lentivirus-mediated RNA interference inhibits SW480 cell proliferation and colorectal cancer growth. Exp Ther Med 12:2003-2008 (2016).
Read more (PubMed: 27698685) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"