For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionNecessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, neuronal growth cone collapse and cell migration.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Also strongly expressed in fetal brain and spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-522 by DYRK2 promotes subsequent phosphorylation on Thr-509, Thr-514 and Ser-518 by GSK3.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell projection > growth cone. Colocalizes with synaptic vesicle protein 2 in the central region of the growth cone.
Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 long antibody
- CRMP 4 antibody
Anti-CRMP4 antibody images
Western blot - CRMP4 antibody (ab54819)
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
CRMP4 antibody (ab54819) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-CRMP4 antibody(ab54819)
ab54819 at 3 ug/ml staining CRMP4 in human Ovary tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (Formallin /PFA-fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections)
References for Anti-CRMP4 antibody (ab54819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"