For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123354 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional suppressor. May suppress UBP1-mediated transcriptional activation. Modulates the placental expression of CYP11A1.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placental JEG-3 cells and very low levels of expression in non-steroidogenic cells. No expression was seen in adrenal NCI-H295A cells or in adrenal tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the grh/CP2 family. CP2 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CP2 related transcriptional repressor 1 antibody
- CP2-related transcriptional repressor 1 antibody
- CRTR 1 antibody
Anti-CRTR1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"