For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionCrystallins are the dominant structural components of the vertebrate eye lens.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta/gamma-crystallin family.
Contains 4 beta/gamma crystallin 'Greek key' domains.
- DomainHas a two-domain beta-structure, folded into four very similar Greek key motifs.
Information by UniProt
- CRGB_HUMAN antibody
- Crygb antibody
- Gamma-B-crystallin antibody
Anti-CRYGB antibody images
References for Anti-CRYGB antibody (ab123721)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"