For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Sodium citrate, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number17
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant protein used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCryptosporidium is a protozoan pathogen of the Phylum Apicomplexa and causes a diarrheal illness called cryptosporidiosis. CP23 is a sporozoite surface antigen.
- Immunodominant antigen Cp23 antibody
- Sporozoite surface antigen p23 antibody
Anti-Cryptosporidium CP23 antibody  images
Western blot - Cryptosporidium CP23 antibody  (ab81142)
All lanes : Anti-Cryptosporidium CP23 antibody  (ab81142) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Molecular weight markers
Lane 2 : Recombinant
Cryptosporidium CP23 antigen
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 33 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Cryptosporidium CP23 antibody  (ab81142)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"