For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CSAD antibody
See all CSAD primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CSAD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide: MADSEALPSL AGDPVAVEAL LRAVFGVVVD EAIQKGTSVS QKVCEWKEPE , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-98 of Human CSAD
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- PathwayOrganosulfur biosynthesis; taurine biosynthesis; hypotaurine from L-cysteine: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
Information by UniProt
- Csad antibody
- CSAD_HUMAN antibody
- CSD antibody
Anti-CSAD antibody images
References for Anti-CSAD antibody (ab82613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"