For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be a novel gestational hormone required to compensate for absence of other members of the GH/CS cluster during gestation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the somatotropin/prolactin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Chorionic somatomammotropin CS 5 antibody
- Chorionic somatomammotropin CS5 antibody
- Chorionic somatomammotropin hormone like 1 antibody
Anti-CSHL1 antibody images
References for Anti-CSHL1 antibody (ab82864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"