For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CSK antibody
See all CSK primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CSK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of human CSK.
- Positive control
- A549 cells, extracts from Jurkat cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionSpecifically phosphorylates 'Tyr-504' on LCK, which acts as a negative regulatory site. Can also act on the LYN and FYN kinases.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lung and macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation of Tyr-304 occurs only at abnormally high CSK concentrations in vitro.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Mainly cytoplasmic, also present in lipid rafts.
Information by UniProt
- C SRC antibody
- C SRC kinase antibody
- C src Tyrosine Kinase antibody
References for Anti-CSK antibody (ab70065)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"