For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CSP antibody
See all CSP primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to CSP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionMay have an important role in presynaptic function. May be involved in calcium-dependent neurotransmitter release at nerve endings.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in pancreas, kidney, skeletal muscle, liver, lung, placenta, brain and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
modificationsFatty acylated. Heavily palmitoylated in the cysteine string motif.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- CLN 4 antibody
- CLN4 antibody
- CLN4B antibody
References for Anti-CSP antibody (ab89236)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"