For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102755 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform1, 142 ; Isoform 2, 101 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceCSPP1 interacts with centrosomes and microtubules and may play a role in cell-cycle-dependent microtubule organization.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm; cytoskeleton; centrosome. Cytoplasm; cytoskeleton; spindle. Note: Associated with mitotic spindles.
- Centrosome and spindle pole associated protein 1 antibody
- CSPP 1 antibody
- CSPP antibody
Anti-CSPP1 antibody images
Western blot - CSPP1 antibody (ab102755)
All lanes : Anti-CSPP1 antibody (ab102755) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : HL-60 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : Isoform1, 142 ; Isoform 2, 101 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CSPP1 antibody (ab102755)
ab102755, at 1/50 dilution, staining CSPP1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue using a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-CSPP1 antibody (ab102755)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"