For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CSPS antibody [3F10]
See all CSPS primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [3F10] to CSPS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number3F10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml extract.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the sulfate conjugation of phenolic monoamines (neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) and phenolic and catechol drugs.
- Tissue specificityLiver, colon, kidney, lung, brain, spleen, small intestine, placenta and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Aryl sulfotransferase 1A3/1A4 antibody
- Aryl sulfotransferase antibody
- Catecholamine Sulfating Phenol Sulfotransferase antibody
Anti-CSPS antibody [3F10] images
Immunoprecipitation - CSPS antibody [3F10] (ab16773)
Immunoprecipitation analysis of brain tissue extracts using ab16773.
Lane 1: Input.
Lane 2: Precipitates (Mouse brain)
Lane 3: Precipitates (Rat brain)
References for Anti-CSPS antibody [3F10] (ab16773)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"