For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CSPS antibody
See all CSPS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CSPS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the sulfate conjugation of phenolic monoamines (neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) and phenolic and catechol drugs.
- Tissue specificityLiver, colon, kidney, lung, brain, spleen, small intestine, placenta and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Aryl sulfotransferase 1A3/1A4 antibody
- Aryl sulfotransferase antibody
- Catecholamine Sulfating Phenol Sulfotransferase antibody
Anti-CSPS antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CSPS antibody (ab16870)
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
ab16870 at 1/2000 dilution staining CSPS by Western blot.
Lane 1: U87MG cell lysate.
Lane 2: Human brain.
Lane 3: Mouse brain.
References for Anti-CSPS antibody (ab16870)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"