For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3719
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: 1/20.
ICC: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
Is unsuitable for IHC-P or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the sulfate conjugation of phenolic monoamines (neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) and phenolic and catechol drugs.
- Tissue specificityLiver, colon, kidney, lung, brain, spleen, small intestine, placenta and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Aryl sulfotransferase 1A3/1A4 antibody
- Aryl sulfotransferase antibody
- Catecholamine Sulfating Phenol Sulfotransferase antibody
Anti-CSPS antibody [EPR3719] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"