For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3720(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/250 - 1/500. Antigen retieval is recommended.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionCatalyzes the sulfate conjugation of phenolic monoamines (neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin) and phenolic and catechol drugs.
- Tissue specificityLiver, colon, kidney, lung, brain, spleen, small intestine, placenta and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 1 family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Aryl sulfotransferase 1A3/1A4 antibody
- Aryl sulfotransferase antibody
- Catecholamine Sulfating Phenol Sulfotransferase antibody
Anti-CSPS antibody [EPR3720(2)] images
Western blot - CSPS antibody [EPR3720(2)] (ab108401)
All lanes : Anti-CSPS antibody [EPR3720(2)] (ab108401) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CSPS antibody [EPR3720(2)] (ab108401)
ab108401, at a 1/250 dilution, staining CSPS in paraffin embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CSPS antibody [EPR3720(2)] (ab108401)
ab108401, at a 1/250 dilution, staining CSPS in Hela cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-CSPS antibody [EPR3720(2)] (ab108401)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"