For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionCould play a role in neuronal development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CRP 1 antibody
- CRP antibody
- CRP1 antibody
Anti-CSRP1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CSRP1 antibody (ab70010)
immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human brain tissue using ab70010 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was treated with immunising peptide.
Western blot - CSRP1 antibody (ab70010)
All lanes : Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab70010) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 3 : COLO cell extract
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 5 : HeLa cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa
Additional bands at : 33 kDa,50 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab70010)
This product has been referenced in:
- Heidersbach A et al. microRNA-1 regulates sarcomere formation and suppresses smooth muscle gene expression in the mammalian heart. Elife 2:e01323 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 24252873) »
- Järvinen PM et al. Cysteine-rich protein 1 is regulated by transforming growth factor-ß1 and expressed in lung fibrosis. J Cell Physiol 227:2605-12 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 21882188) »
See all 3 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"