For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
- FunctionCould play a role in neuronal development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CRP 1 antibody
- CRP antibody
- CRP1 antibody
Anti-CSRP1 antibody images
Western blot - CSRP1 antibody (ab85810)
Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab85810) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa
Additional bands at : 26 kDa,61 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-CSRP1 antibody (ab85810)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"