For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a significant role in AAUAAA-independent mRNA polyadenylation in germ cells. Directly involved in the binding to pre-mRNAs.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CF 1 64 kDa subunit tau antibody
- CF-1 64 kDa subunit tau variant antibody
- CF1 64 kDa subunit, tau variant antibody
Anti-CSTF2T antibody images
References for Anti-CSTF2T antibody (ab68819)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"