For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the metallophosphoesterase superfamily. CPPED1 family.
Information by UniProt
- Calcineurin like phosphoesterase domain containing 1 antibody
- Calcineurin-like phosphoesterase domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- Complete S transactivated protein 1 antibody
Anti-CSTP1 antibody images
References for Anti-CSTP1 antibody (ab118679)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"