For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa.
- FunctionTumor-associated antigen.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis, placenta and skin. Expressed at lower level in mammary gland and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cTAGE family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CTAGE family, member 4 antibody
- CTAGE4 antibody
- CTGE4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CTAGE4 antibody images
References for Anti-CTAGE4 antibody (ab111388)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"