For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberTSPY.H1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/2000 - 1/5000.
- FunctionMay act as a negative regulator of collagen matrix deposition.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in calcified atherosclerotic plaque and chondrocyte-like cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 collagen-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Collagen triple helix repeat containing 1 antibody
- Collagen triple helix repeat containing protein 1 antibody
- Collagen triple helix repeat-containing protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-CTHRC1 antibody [TSPY.H1] (ab45770)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"