For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab70163? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab70163 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Silva BA et al. DNA damage to a single chromosome end delays anaphase onset. J Biol Chem 289:22771-84 (2014).
- Xu J et al. APE1 is dispensable for S-region cleavage but required for its repair in class switch recombination. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:17242-7 (2014).
- Huang JW et al. Systematic screen identifies miRNAs that target RAD51 and RAD51D to enhance chemosensitivity. Mol Cancer Res 11:1564-73 (2013).
- Mao Z et al. Sirtuin 6 (SIRT6) rescues the decline of homologous recombination repair during replicative senescence. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:11800-5 (2012).
- Coleman KA & Greenberg RA The BRCA1-RAP80 complex regulates DNA repair mechanism utilization by restricting end resection. J Biol Chem 286:13669-80 (2011).
- Palijan A et al. Ligand-dependent corepressor LCoR is an attenuator of progesterone-regulated gene expression. J Biol Chem 284:30275-87 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"