For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in formation of stretch-resistant cell-cell adhesion complexes.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in heart and testis. Expressed at lower levels in brain, kidney, liver and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vinculin/alpha-catenin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localizes to intercalated disks of cardiomyocytes and in peritubular myoid cells of testis, and colocalizes with CTNNA1 and CTNNA2.
Information by UniProt
- 4930429L08Rik antibody
- 4933408A16 antibody
- Alpha catenin like protein antibody
Anti-CTNNA3 antibody images
References for Anti-CTNNA3 antibody (ab57072)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"