For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay modulate the Rho pathway signaling by providing a scaffold for the Lbc Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor (ARHGEF1).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at lower level in neural tissues and at the highest level in the adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vinculin/alpha-catenin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACRP antibody
- Alpha catenin related protein antibody
- alpha CATU antibody
Anti-CTNNAL1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"