For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
- FunctionMay modulate the Rho pathway signaling by providing a scaffold for the Lbc Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor (ARHGEF1).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at lower level in neural tissues and at the highest level in the adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vinculin/alpha-catenin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACRP antibody
- Alpha catenin related protein antibody
- alpha CATU antibody
Anti-CTNNAL1 antibody images
References for Anti-CTNNAL1 antibody (ab88345)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"