For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay modulate the Rho pathway signaling by providing a scaffold for the Lbc Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor (ARHGEF1).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at lower level in neural tissues and at the highest level in the adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vinculin/alpha-catenin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACRP antibody
- Alpha catenin related protein antibody
- alpha CATU antibody
Anti-CTNNAL1 antibody images
Western blot - CTNNAL1 antibody (ab96184)
All lanes : Anti-CTNNAL1 antibody (ab96184) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CTNNAL1 antibody (ab96184)
ab96184, at 1/100 dilution, staining CTNNAL1 in paraffin-embedded SW480 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CTNNAL1 antibody (ab96184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"