For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInduces apoptosis in CHO cells.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in skeletal muscle, placenta, heart, spleen, testis and thyroid.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 5730471K09Rik antibody
- Beta catenin like 1 antibody
- Beta catenin like protein 1 antibody
Anti-CTNNBL1 antibody images
IHC-P - CTNNBL1 antibody (ab57617)
CTNNBL1 antibody (ab57617) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Western blot - CTNNBL1 antibody (ab57617)
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
CTNNBL1 antibody (ab57617) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CTNNBL1 antibody (ab57617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"