For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP2669Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionInduces apoptosis in CHO cells.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in skeletal muscle, placenta, heart, spleen, testis and thyroid.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 5730471K09Rik antibody
- Beta catenin like 1 antibody
- Beta catenin like protein 1 antibody
Anti-CTNNBL1 antibody [EP2669Y] images
Western blot - CTNNBL1 antibody [EP2669Y] (ab76243)
Anti-CTNNBL1 antibody [EP2669Y] (ab76243) at 1/2000 dilution + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CTNNBL1 antibody [EP2669Y] (ab76243)
Immunofluorescent staining of CTNNBL1 in HeLa cells using ab76243 at a 1/100 dilution.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CTNNBL1 antibody [EP2669Y] (ab76243)
Immunohistochemical analysis of CTNNBL1 in paraffin embedded human mammary gland using ab76243 at a 1/100 dilution.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"