For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the ATP-dependent amination of UTP to CTP with either L-glutamine or ammonia as the source of nitrogen. Constitutes the rate-limiting enzyme in the synthesis of cytosine nucleotides.
- PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; CTP biosynthesis via de novo pathway; CTP from UDP: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CTP synthase family.
Contains 1 glutamine amidotransferase type-1 domain.
Information by UniProt
- CTP synthase 2 antibody
- CTP synthase II antibody
- CTP synthetase 2 antibody
Anti-CTPS2 antibody images
References for Anti-CTPS2 antibody (ab93600)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"