For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use 10mM citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 16 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Found in speckles.
Information by UniProt
- Ctr 9 antibody
- CTR9 antibody
- Ctr9 Paf1/RNA polymerase II complex component, homolog antibody
Anti-CTR9 antibody images
Western blot - CTR9 antibody (ab101459)
Anti-CTR9 antibody (ab101459) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell ysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 134 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CTR9 antibody (ab101459)
Immunohistochemical analysis of CTR9 in paraffin-embedded Cal27 xenograft, using ab101459 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-CTR9 antibody (ab101459)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"