For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C1q and tumor necrosis factor related protein 2 antibody
- C1QT2_HUMAN antibody
- C1qtnf2 antibody
Anti-CTRP2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CTRP2 antibody (ab25944)
ab25944 at 10µg/ml staining CTRP2 in human brain tissue by IHC
References for Anti-CTRP2 antibody (ab25944)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"