For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CTRP7 antibody
See all CTRP7 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CTRP7
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for CTRP7.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide from near the amino terminus of human CTRP7.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).Can be blocked with Human CTRP7 peptide (ab39750).
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C1q and tumor necrosis factor related protein 7 antibody
- C1QT7_HUMAN antibody
- C1QTNF7 antibody
Anti-CTRP7 antibody images
Western blot - CTRP7 antibody (ab36901)
Lane 1 : Anti-CTRP7 antibody (ab36901) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CTRP7 antibody (ab36901) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-CTRP7 antibody (ab36901) at 4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate.
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate.
Lane 3 : 3T3 cell lysate.
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CTRP7 antibody (ab36901)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"