For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CUEDC2 antibody
See all CUEDC2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CUEDC2
- Specificityab79036 will not cross-react with CUEDC1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IP, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human CUEDC2 (NP_076945).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab79036 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionControls PGR and ESR1 protein levels through their targeting for ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CUEDC2 family.
Contains 1 CUE domain.
- DomainThe CUE domain mediates interaction with PGR and ESR1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bA18I14.5 antibody
- C10orf66 antibody
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 66 antibody
Anti-CUEDC2 antibody images
Western blot - CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036)
Lane 1 : Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 33 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CUEDC2 antibody (ab79036)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"