For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay form part of a complex of membrane proteins attached to acetylcholinesterase (AChE).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Widely expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CutA family.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 3 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Acetylcholinesterase Associated Protein antibody
- Acetylcholinesterase-associated protein antibody
- ACHAP antibody
Anti-CutA antibody images
References for Anti-CutA antibody (ab104733)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"