For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play a role in copper homeostasis. Can bind one Cu(1+) per subunit.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CutC family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. The overexpressed protein is detected in the cytoplasm, and depending on the cell line, also in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CGI 32 antibody
- CGI32 antibody
- Copper homeostasis protein cutC homolog antibody
Anti-CUTC antibody images
References for Anti-CUTC antibody (ab102578)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"