For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in copper homeostasis. Can bind one Cu(1+) per subunit.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CutC family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. The overexpressed protein is detected in the cytoplasm, and depending on the cell line, also in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CGI 32 antibody
- CGI32 antibody
- Copper homeostasis protein cutC homolog antibody
Anti-CUTC antibody images
References for Anti-CUTC antibody (ab98331)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"