CX3CR1 peptide (ab8125)
- Product nameCX3CR1 peptideSee all CX3CR1 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- Beta chemokine receptor-like 1
- C X3 C CKR 1
- C-X3-C CKR-1
- Chemokine C X3 C motif receptor 1
- CMK BRL 1
- CX3C chemokine receptor 1
- CX3C CKR1
- Fractalkine Receptor
- G-protein coupled receptor 13
- FunctionReceptor for the CX3C chemokine fractalkine and mediates both its adhesive and migratory functions. Acts as coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 virus envelope protein (in vitro). Isoform 2 and isoform 3 seem to be more potent HIV-1 coreceptors than isoform 1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymphoid and neural tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
References for CX3CR1 peptide (ab8125)
ab8125 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.