For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified by affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in neutrophil activation. In vitro, ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) show a threefold higher chemotactic activity for neutrophil granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed forms ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AMCFII antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5 antibody
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5 antibody
References for Anti-CXCL5 antibody (ab18134)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"