CXCL5 Human ELISA Kit (ab100506)
- Product nameCXCL5 Human ELISA KitSee all CXCL5 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
- Range24.69 pg/ml - 18000 pg/ml
> 92 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 102.15 86% - 106% Serum 93.39 82% - 102% Plasma 92.15 81% - 101%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s CXCL5 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human CXCL5 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human CXCL5 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CXCL5 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human CXCL5 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CXCL5 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human CXCL5 2 vials CXCL5 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human CXCL5 Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- RelevanceCXCL5 is a a 9.9kD inflammatory chemokine that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. CXCL5 is expressed by fibroblasts, is induced by bacterial lipopolysaccharides, and is chemotactic for neutrophils. This chemokine is produced concomitantly with Interleukin 8 (IL8) in response to stimulation with either Interleukin 1 (IL1) or Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNFA). This chemokine is a potent chemotaxin involved in neutrophil activation.
- AMCF II
- C X C motif chemokine 5
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 5
- CXCL 5
- ENA 78
- Epithelial derived neutrophil activating protein 78
- GCP 2
- Neutrophil activating peptide ENA 78
- Neutrophil activating protein 78
- Small inducible cytokine B5
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys X Cys) member 5 (epithelial derived neutrophil activating peptide 78)
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 15
- SwissProt: P42830 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100506 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CXCL5 Human ELISA Kit images
TYPICAL STANDARD CURVE - Assay DIluent A – Data provided for demonstration purposes only. A new standard curve must be generated for each assay performed.
TYPICAL STANDARD CURVE - Assay Diluent B – Data provided for demonstration purposes only. A new standard curve must be generated for each assay performed.
References for CXCL5 Human ELISA Kit (ab100506)
ab100506 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.