CXCL7 (PPBP) Rat ELISA Kit (ab100781)
- Product nameCXCL7 (PPBP) Rat ELISA KitSee all CXCL7 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 80 pg/ml
- Range68.59 pg/ml - 50000 pg/ml
> 100 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 115.5 104% - 124% Serum 119.2 109% - 129% Plasma 116.3 93% - 132%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
- Product overview
Abcam’s CXCL7 Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Rat CXCL7 in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Rat CXCL7 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CXCL7 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Rat CXCL7 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CXCL7 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Rat CXCL7 2 vials CXCL7 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Rat CXCL7 Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- RelevanceCXCL7 is a platelet-derived growth factor that belongs to the CXC chemokine family. It is a potent chemoattractant and activator of neutrophils and has been shown to stimulate various cellular processes including DNA synthesis, mitosis, glycolysis, intracellular cAMP accumulation, prostaglandin E2 secretion, and synthesis of hyaluronic acid and sulfated glycosaminoglycan. It also stimulates the formation and secretion of plasminogen activator by synovial cells.
- B TG1
- Beta TG
- Beta thromboglobulin
- C X C motif chemokine 7
- Connective tissue activating peptide III
- CTAP III
- LA PF4
- Leukocyte derived growth factor
- Low affinity platelet factor IV
- Macrophage derived growth factor
- NAP 2
- Neutrophil activating peptide 2
- Platelet basic protein
- pro platelet basic protein (chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 7)
- Small inducible cytokine B7
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 7
- TCK 1
- Thrombocidin 1
- Thrombocidin 2
- Thymus Chemokine 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CXCL7 (PPBP) Rat ELISA Kit (ab100781)
ab100781 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.