For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionActs as a negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway via its interaction with DVL1.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CXXC-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CXXC finger 4 antibody
- CXXC finger protein 4 antibody
- CXXC type zinc finger protein 4 antibody
Anti-CXXC4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CXXC4 antibody (ab105400)
Immunofluorescence of CXXC4 in Human brain tissue with ab105400 at 20ug/mL.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CXXC4 antibody (ab105400)
Immunohistochemistry of CXXC4 in Human brain tissue with ab105400 at 10 μg/mL.
Western blot - Anti-CXXC4 antibody (ab105400)
All lanes : Anti-CXXC4 antibody (ab105400) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate with CXXC4 peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"