For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/16000 (antibody detection limit dilution).
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAssociated with a putative lung cancer tumor suppressor gene.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; multi pass membrane protein.
- Cytochrome b561 domain containing protein 2 antibody
- Putative tumor suppressor protein 101F6 antibody
- TSP10 antibody
Anti-CYB561D2 antibody images
References for Anti-CYB561D2 antibody (ab37921)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"