For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHeme-binding protein which promotes neuronal but not astrocyte differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome b5 family. MAPR subfamily.
Contains 1 cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain.
- DomainThe cytochrome b5 heme-binding domain was proven to bind heme, although it lacks the conserved iron-binding His residues at position 73 and 106.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- cyb5d2 antibody
- Cytochrome b5 domain containing 2 antibody
- Cytochrome b5 domain-containing protein 2 antibody
Anti-CYB5D2 antibody images
References for Anti-CYB5D2 antibody (ab84967)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"